Collection of personal information
You as the User can browse through general content we make available on the Site without becoming a member. If you opt for membership, minimum necessary personal information is collected to enable your access to the Service available only to members. Your consent to the collection and use of personal information is not mandatory; however, there may be limitations to certain functions if the personal information items collected do not agree with the collection and use of the required items. The collect personal information after registration members as follows;
• Email address
• Wallet address
Collection and Provided of Personal Information
• Your personal information may be collected through your webpage, email, fax, and telephone during a consulting session in the Customer Center.
• Your personal information may be collected from written forms gathered in offline events, seminars, etc.
• Data generated automatically while you are using PC or mobile web/app, such as device information (including IP address, cookies, service usage records, and access log information) may be automatically collected.
Provision personal information
Use of personal information
Your personal information shall be used only for the following purposes, and any changes to them are subject to your prior consent.
• For membership management such as user identification and prevention of illegal or unauthorized use by black-listed members;
• For User protection and smooth operation of the Site and Service, such as imposing restrictions on the use of the Site and Service by members violating relevant laws and regulations and the GIVELO’s terms and conditions, taking preventive and punitive measures against actions disturbing the smooth functioning of the Site and Service, preventing identity theft and illegal transactions, notifying the User of the amendments to policy provisions, keeping records for dispute resolution purposes, and complaint management;
• For informing the User about coming events and programs and for marketing and promotion;
• For creating an environment where the User can use the Service without fear in terms of security, privacy, and safety.
Your personal information will not be used except for the purposes identified above. We reserve the right to change these purposes in response to changing situations.
The Company shares member information only in the following cases:
• Member’s consent or demand;
• Companies jointly governed or owned by the parent company under contract with the Company, affiliates, partners, and international offices;
• Cases requiring information disclosure to meet statutory, regulatory, or legal requirements.
• Committed, reported, or suspected policy noncompliance by a member.
We take security measures and actions to protect our members’ personal information while using the Site and providing the Service and information. All members’ personal information is encrypted or de-identified and stored in our databases. We use industry-standard security measures such as firewall and SSL. However, given that the Company cannot guarantee 100 percent secure data transmissions over the Internet, we request our members to be careful and use proper caution themselves.
Links to external websites
Article 1 (Purpose)
Article 2 (Definitions)
2. ID: a unique combination of letters and numbers set by the Member in a manner approved by the Company to enable member identification and service utilization.
3. Website: the website on which the Member can use the Service provided by the Company.
4. Password: any combination of letters and numbers set by the Member in a manner approved by the Company to enable the Member’s identity check and personal data protection.
Article 3 (Conclusion of the Agreement)
2. The Company shall, in principle, approve the use of the Service on receiving the application for membership. However, the Company may refuse to accept the application for membership in any of the following cases or terminate the Agreement at a later date.
② The applicant has provided false information or failed to provide the information required by the Company
③ The application cannot be approved due to reasons attributable to the user or non-compliance of the regulations set forth by the Company.
3. The Company may defer the approval if there is no capacity for the facilities related to the Service or technical/administrative problems have arisen.
4. If the application for membership has been rejected or deferred pursuant to paragraphs 2 and 3 above, the Company shall, in principle, notify the Applicant thereof.
5. The Agreement shall be deemed to have been concluded when the Company announces the successful completion of the membership application procedure. The user’s consent to the Agreement shall be deemed to have been given when he/she agrees to give consent while placing a purchase order.
6. Membership can be divided into different categories by the Company policy, and the scope of service utilization, benefits, and service provision may vary according to the membership category.
7. Minors under the age of 19 years are not eligible to use the Site and Service provided by the Company.
Article 4 (Modification of Member Information)
1. You can view and make changes to your personal data at any time on the personal data page. However, your ID may not be changed as information crucial to the service management.
2. You must notify us of any changes made to your personal information given in the membership application form, either by modifying it directly online or communicating through other means such as email.
3. We shall not be held liable for any disadvantages arising from your failure to notify us of the changes as mentioned in paragraph 2 above.
Article 5 (Member’s Obligations Regarding the ID and Password Management)
1. You sha.ll be solely responsible for managing your ID and Password. That is, you are responsible for the consequences of any negligent or unauthorized use of the ID and Password assigned.
2. When you are made aware of any authorized use of your ID, you must notify us immediately thereof and follow our instructions. 3. In the event of non-compliance of the terms described under paragraph 2 above, i.e., if you fail to notify us or follow our instructions after notifying us, we shall not be held liable for any disadvantages arising from it.
Article 6 (Type of the Service)
1. The Service provided us includes cryptocurrency (Pre-Sale, ICO, etc.).
2. The type of Service can change depending on our situation.
Article 7 (Notification and Amendment Procedures Regarding the Content of Service)
1. We will notify you of the characteristics, procedures, and methods of each of our services through the service page. You must understand the details of each service announced before using the service.
2. You will be notified of any changes to the content of service via your registered email address and the notice board of the Site. We will not be held liable for any losses caused by your failure to check the notification message.
Article 8 (Maintenance and Discontinuation of Service)
1. In principle, the Service can be used on a 24/7 basis throughout the year unless we experience administrative or technical problems. The Service can be temporarily unavailable during the days or hours for scheduled maintenance.
2. We can divide the Service into certain domains and set the time available for the Service for each domain separately. In this case, the detailed schedule shall be announced in advance.
3. We reserve the right to discontinue service in any of the following cases.
① Inevitable discontinuance due to repair or maintenance of the service-related facilities
② Discontinuation of service by the provider of information and communications services stipulated in the Telecommunications Business Act
③ Discontinuation of the service provision by a third-party in case of a service that is not directly offered by us, but through a third-party provider, such as an affiliated company.
④ Other force majeure events
4. We reserve the right to limit or suspend all or part of the Service in case of a national emergency, power outage, failure of the service facilities, or network congestion caused by excessive use of service.
Article 10 (Intellectual Property Rights)
Article 11 (Open Source Software)
Article 12 (External Contents)
We make the Site available to you for tagging or posting external contents, ads, links, and other materials. However, we do not guarantee the validity and reliability of such external contents and any other aspects including copyright. If you engage in such activities, the interactions with external contents and their respective suppliers occur through separate transactions between yourself and external suppliers, for which we will not assume any responsibility.
Article 13 (Other Prohibited Practices)
1. Unlawful use of your data and software
2. Making available the content of the Site to ineligible persons for pecuniary gain or with harmful intent.
3. Do not Send or post any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising (junk mail, spam, pyramid schemes, porn) or any form of solicitation unauthorized.
4. Misrepresenting the Company (its employees and affiliates) to gain profits.
5. Displaying behavior that may harm or negatively affect the Company and other users while using the Site.
Article 14 (Disclaimer)
The Site and Service provided by the Company may contain inadvertent errors. We do not warrant the accuracy and reliability thereof. You should rely on your own decisions about the accuracy and completeness of information while using the Site and Service.
Article 15 (Governing Law and Place of Jurisdiction)
- Email: email@example.com
GiveLo Exchange Policy
This Exchange Policy (hereinafter the “Policy”) shall set forth the general rules and procedures governing the Exchange of GIVELO token by GIVELO Pte. Ltd. (hereinafter the “Company,” “we,” “our”) and the exchanges among its purchasers (hereinafter the “Purchaser,” “you,” “your”).
1. Status the Policy and Its Acceptance
1.1. The Policy is the general provisions governing the transactions of GIVELO. We assume that you have read and understood its provisions.
1.2. You have the obligations to read the Policy carefully and to take caution to adhere to the provisions set forth in it.
1.3. If you do not agree to the Policy, in part or in whole, you must put on hold the use of this website and exchange of GIVELO.
2.1. The Policy shall govern the issue of GIVELO token during the Presale and ICO periods, your rights as the GIVELO Purchaser, and the purchase of GIVELO in the secondary market.
2.2. By agreeing to the Policy, you agree expressly to the following: GIVELO is not and should not be regarded as being tantamount to securities or other financial products; the offering of GIVELO is not registered with any government bodies; GIVELO does not represent any shares, stocks, securities or their equivalents.
2.3. The Policy, the Whitepaper, or related documents are not investment handouts, guidelines, or any other promotional materials.
2.4. We reserve the right to change the contents of the Policy and the Whitepaper without prior notice to you. All amendments (modified or added clauses) to the Policy and the Whitepaper come into effect when the links leading to them are posted on our website.
2.5. The Policy and the Whitepaper are not subject to any regulatory approval, audit, or registration.
2.6. If you have any queries on the Policy and the Whitepaper, please send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
3.1. “GIVELO” refers to the cryptocurrency issued by GIVELO Pte. Ltd. through Presale and ICO.
3.2. The “Company” refers to GIVELO Pte. Ltd. Singapore.
3.3. The “Development Company” consists of the following divisions:
Core Development: Hash&B Pte. Ltd. Seoul, Republic of Korea
3rd party technical supports: METACNS Co., Ltd. Seoul, Republic of Korea
3.4. “ICO” (initial coin offering) refers to the initial offering of GIVELO Tokens as stipulated in the Policy.
3.5. The term “Presale” refers to pre-ICO issue of GIVELO as stipulated in this Policy.
3.6. The term “Purchaser” refers to potential purchasers who can acquire GIVELO directly from the Company or in the secondary market through Presale or ICO.
3.7. The “Policy” can be modified at any time.
3.8. The term “Wallet” refers to the technical solution encompassing the storage of your wallet’s private and public keys and transfer of tokens (e.g., cryptocurrencies or tokens).
3.9. The “Website” refers to the Company’s official website (http://www.givelo.io/) where the Purchaser can obtain GIVELO tokens.
3.10. The “Whitepaper” refers to the document explaining the technical and business aspects of GIVELO.
4. Offer and Acceptance
4.1. GIVELO Token is defined in the Whitepaper and can be bought only by the eligible Purchaser during the periods determined by the Company and announced on the Website.
4.2. The GIVELO issue offered to the eligible purchasers (potential GIVELO token Purchaser) by posting it on the Company’s Website is a legally binding offering by the Company authorized to issue GIVELO.
4.3. Any GIVELO offers posted on websites or Internet sources other than the Company’s official Website shall be considered null and void and have no legal effect whatsoever on the Company.
4.4. The number of the GIVELO tokens that we may be issued by the Company is limited, as is the number of the GIVELO tokens that can be exchanged by the Purchaser. The number of tradable GIVELO Tokens shall be defined in the Whitepaper and posted on the Website.
4.5. Legally binding acceptance of the Offer shall be given by the Purchaser by clicking the “Offer Acceptance” button (or something similar with the same function) installed on the Website. From this moment on, the Offer shall be considered to have been formally accepted by the Purchaser, who then must pay the corresponding price for the GIVELO tokens purchased on the assumption that the Purchaser meets the eligibility requirements set forth by the Company.
4.6. Offer Acceptance by an eligible Purchaser is irrevocable.
5.1. U.S. citizens or residents (in all U.S. federal states) are not eligible for GIVELO purchase. This GIVELO purchase prohibition applies to all legal entities and individuals registered in the U.S.
5.2. China prohibits ICO. It is not clearly known how this prohibition affects the ICO conducted in non-Chinese regions like ours. Chinese citizens or residents are encouraged to check the lawfulness of GIVELO purchase from us by consulting with lawyers within the respective jurisdictions. If ICO is prohibited in your area, pleas seek legal advice and take necessary caution before attempting to purchase GIVELO.
6. Exchange Conditions and Payment Procedure
6.1. We do not accept fiat currencies as a means of payment for GIVELO. You will have to convert the fiat funds necessary to pay for GIVELO tokens into cryptocurrency funds.
6.2. To pay for GIVELO tokens, you must send the cryptocurrency funds corresponding to the GIVELO price from your personal wallet. All problems arising from instability factors, such as loss and destruction, related to transferring the cryptocurrency funds for the purchase of GIVELO from a cryptocurrency exchange must be addressed by the Purchaser, and the Company shall not be held responsible. You should take caution not to have a third party manage, borrow, or take over your digital address or cryptocurrency wallet used for the purchase of GIVELO.
6.3. Exchanges with GIVELO should be conducted on the Website.
6.4. If you wish to purchase GIVELO during a Presale and ICO period, you have to secure a sufficient amount of Ether Wallet.
6.5. GIVELO can be purchased with ETH.
6.6. You can also purchase GIVELO directly from us during the Pre-sale or ICO period.
6.7. We will issue and distribute 1 billion GIVELO tokens.
6.7.1. Of the 1 billion GIVELO tokens to be issued, 300 million GIVELO token shall be distributed during the Presale and ICO periods.
6.7.2. 300 million GIVELO tokens shall be used for brand PR and marketing.
6.7.3. 200 million GIVELO tokens shall be used for the works of listing on Cryptocurrency Exchanges.
6.7.4. 50 million GIVELO tokens shall be distributed in Co-founders, Advisors, and Dev’t team members.
6.7.5. 50 million GIVELO tokens shall be used for liquidity providing and initial costs spending of the GIVELO Charity Foundation.
6.7.6. 100 million GIVELO tokens shall be tied up in GIVELO Pte. Ltd. as reserve.
6.8. Conditions for Presale and ICO (an updated schedule may be posted on the Website)
6.8.1. The 1st Presale will start at 00:00 (UTC) on October 15, 2018 and end 23:59:59 (UTC) on October 31, 2018. (Posted on the website if the schedule changes)
6.8.2. The 2nd Presale will start at 00:00 (UTC) on November 26, 2018 and end 23:59:59 (UTC) on December 21, 2018. (Posted on the website if the schedule changes)
6.8.3. ICO will start at 00:00 (UTC) on January 14, 2019 and end 23:59:59 (UTC) on February 8, 2019. (Posted on the website if the schedule changes)
6.8.4. The minimum purchasing amount is 1 ETH during the whole sale periods and detail sale conditions are updated on the website.
6.9. During the Presale period, a bonus shall be applied to GIVELO purchasers.
6.10. The vesting period for the 1st Presale participants is 12 months and that for the 2nd Presale participants is 6 months.
6.10.1 Taking account of the vesting period, all Presale participants shall receive bonuses on GIVELO tokens each month.
6.11. For the exchanges with GIVELO during the ICO period, you must prepare an Ether wallet address according to the registration procedure and other instructions posted on the Website. The payment for the exchange with GIVELO should be performed in compliance with the procedure indicated therein.
6.12. The GIVELO Tokens not sold during the ICO period shall be retained as the Company reserve.
6.13. The upcoming ICO will be the first and last GIVELO issue.
6.14. In order to preserve the value of GIVELO, we reserve the right to dispose of GIVELO retained as reserve or further distribute a certain amount. We will notify you thereof in due course.
6.15. Your purchase of GIVELO from the Company is final and hence non-fundable and irrevocable pursuant to the applicable law within the maximum permissible range.
7. Transfer of Ownership Rights
7.1. The ownership rights to GIVELO shall be transferred from the Company to the Purchaser upon completion of payment procedure.
7.2. The ownership rights to the cryptocurrencies provided by the Purchaser shall be transferred to the Company upon completion of each payment procedure. Such cryptocurrency revenue can be converted into fiat currencies by the Company at any time for GIVELO project purposes.
8. Purchaser’s Statement and Guarantee
8.1. You fully agree to the terms of the Policy by participating in GIVELO issue. If you do not agree to the Policy, you become automatically ineligible for exchanging GIVELO.
8.2. You guarantee the points listed below by participating in the GIVELO issue during the Presale and ICO period.
8.2.1. You have perused the Policy, the Whitepaper, and related documents and agree to comply with the Policy.
8.2.2. You have understood the costs and benefits involved in exchanging GIVELO.
8.2.3. You agree to assume full responsibility to settle the taxes imposed in connection with the GIVELO exchanged as per the Policy.
8.2.4. You agree to provide a valid proof for the lawfulness of the revenue generated at the time of exchanging GIVELO when requested by the Company, a bank, or a government agency.
8.2.5. You understand and agree to the risk specified in the Appendix of the Policy.
8.2.6. You have consulted with legal, fiscal, accounting, or tax experts in Singapore and the jurisdiction of the area of residence in order to make an informed decision about the acquisition of GIVELO.
8.2.7. You understand that the Company does not provide any advice and does not assume any responsibility whatsoever for tax-related issues within the corresponding jurisdiction.
8.2.8. You cannot exchange GIVELO if the content described in Article 5 of the Policy applies to you.
8.2.9. You guarantee that you assume all legal responsibility in connection with exchanging GIVELO as per the Policy including that you are older than 18 years and meet all legal requirements.
8.2.10. If you purchase on behalf of a legal person, you represent that entity when accepting the Agreement for exchanging GIVELO and own all rights on its behalf.
8.2.11. You have a sufficient understanding of the risks involved in GIVELO in its technical and economic aspects. This includes the understanding about the cryptocurrency type tokens, smart contract, cryptocurrency wallet, block chain, and other aspects.
8.2.12. You understand and accept that GIVELO does not entail corporate ownership rights (shares or similar transactional rights), dividends, profit sharing, or voting rights.
8.2.13. You acknowledge that the Company is not obliged to refund for any reasons whatsoever after exchanging GIVELO and that the purchase was final.
8.2.14. You have been given sufficient information from the Company about all details of GIVELO and its ICO and the related risks through the Policy, the Whitepaper, and other related documents.
8.2.15. You recognize the possibility that the GIVELO-related information provided through the Website, the Whitepaper, and the Company or all other ICO-related information is insufficient or incomplete. You have to seek to acquire additional information on the Company and GIVELO-related aspects whenever you judge it necessary.
8.2.16. GIVELO is provided “as is” and does not offer any kinds of explicit or implicit guarantee.
8.2.17. You have not been involved in any illegal acts and have not used the Website or exchanged GIVELO for illegal or unethical purposes.
9. Personal Information Protection
9.1. In order to be able to exchange GIVELO, you should submit your personal data (email address, wallet address, etc.) on the Website.
9.2. The collected personal data are used only for the purposes of preparing the token exchange agreement and performing the audit necessary for carrying out the duties for customer management and anti-money laundering (AML) regulations.
9.3. The Company cannot disclose or transmit personal information provided by our on the Website to a third party without your prior written consent. Use of personal data is required by the related law of the respective jurisdiction.
9.4. The Company’s key database is its member data. The Company can assign the rights to a third party under consignment contract for data protection purposes, if need be.
You as the Purchaser assume the responsibility of taking appropriate security measures to ensure safe storage of the personal key and to safely exchange, store, and use GIVELO including login details.
11.1. If you have violated the guarantee or other obligations stipulated in the Policy, causing damages, losses, costs, and fines to the Company and its affiliates or employees, you should compensate them within the maximum range permitted by the law.
11.2. You should also compensate the Company and its affiliates or employees for all damages, losses, costs, and fines incurring due to claim by a third party arising from the violation under paragraph
11.3. We shall not be held liable for the losses incurred to the Purchaser by force majeure or situations that lie beyond the Company’s control.
11.4. If you cause the Company and its affiliates or staff/employees to be burdened with costs or other legal measures by the audit or regulatory measures enforced by the supervisory agency, you have to compensate for all expenses involved.
11.5. We shall not be held liable for the damages incurred by unauthorized or illegal participation in the GIVELO issue or exchanging GIVELO during the period indicated in Article 6 of the Policy.
11.6. We shall not be held liable for the damages arising from not taking adequate measures to protect your Wallet or GIVELO.
11.7. We shall not be held liable for the damages or losses caused by you in any of the cases of risk stipulated in the Appendix of this Policy.
12. KYC & AML Regulations
12.1. We uphold that all laws, regulations, and guidelines applicable to money services businesses (MSB) operating in Singapore or other jurisdictions should be adhered to at all times.
12.2. We maintain and manage the KYC (Know Your Customer) policy to comply with the record-keeping requirements. We pay due attention to verify the identification of the potential GIVELO purchasers by comparing the user data with the government’s watch list including the OFAC Sanction List and cyber blacklist, and resorting to third-person ID verification and authentication services. If the exchange with GIVELO offered by you has been reported by the internal surveillance system, we may request you to submit additional proofs of your identification and limit the purchase until you provide satisfactory proof of identification.
12.3. By agreeing to the Policy, you recognize and agree to our rights to verify the information provided by you and to request you to help us assign you to a right purchaser verification level based on our internal policy. You acknowledge that you cannot reach the desired level of verification, and we reserve the right to determine the appropriate verification level at our own discretion and to downgrade your verification level without prior notice. We can implement a policy restricting the verification level at any time according to the nationality, country of residence, or other parameters. This can affect your rights to exchange or send GIVELO from your account and waive the loss of not exchanging, withdrawing, or using GIVELO.
12.4 As per our KYC policy, we will request ID authentication when you send tokens to the GIVELO Wallet and transfer GIVELO to another Wallet.
13. Jurisdiction, Dispute Resolution, etc.
13.1. The Company and the Purchaser agree to put every possible goodwill effort to negotiate and resolve disputes or claims arising between the Company and the Purchaser in connection with the Policy. 13.2. The Policy is governed by the laws of Singapore.
13.4. If any part of the provisions of the Policy is found to be illegal, invalid, or unenforceable, the provision(s) concerned shall not affect the validity or enforceability of the remaining part of this Policy.
1. Participation in and exchange of GIVELO can entail risks.
2. Before exchanging GIVELO, the Purchaser should consider earnestly all possible risk factors involved in it. Due attention should be paid to the information specified in this Policy, the Whitepaper, and other related documents, and we encourage you to consult with experts such as lawyers and accountants. 3. Risks may arise in relation to the interpretation of the law by each regulatory body and authorities and that of the laws governing cryptocurrencies and taxation status as well as the changes to laws and taxes.
4. Cryptocurrency can be restricted or controlled by various regulatory bodies within the respective jurisdictions. Your participation can be affected by the regulations or measures applicable in various jurisdictions that can hamper or restrict our ICO implementation, and these factors can increase the potential risks associated with your participation in ICO and exchange/use of GIVELO.
5. We cannot guarantee post-ICO cryptocurrency transactions. The post-ICO trading in the secondary market can vary according to the approval or disapproval of GIVELO by each cryptocurrency exchange. 6. Trade stability and functionality of cryptocurrencies may not be sufficiently provided by some exchanges. This trend can be aggravated through the exchange’s morale, business, or technical failure or through a new regulation restricting its functionality. Moreover, transactions in GIVELO may experience stagnation.
7. GIVELO price can undergo extreme variations specific to cryptocurrencies, of which the extent can vary from jurisdiction to jurisdiction.
8. The Website, the Whitepaper, this Policy, and other ICO-related documents may include outlook reports presenting expected technical or economic results. Such projected outcomes may differ from reality. 9. GIVELO, Wallet or other related websites can be exposed to hacker attacks, which can seriously affect the Company’s and Purchaser’s cryptocurrencies, GIVELO Platform, or ICO.
10. GIVELO of one Purchaser or the entire Purchaser group may be put at risk by an attacker’s malignant use of a specific weak point or bug that may exist in the GIVELO core infrastructural element.
11. The GIVELO being transferred between the Company and the Purchaser may be exposed to an external threat of theft.
12. There may be additional uncertainties besides the technical risks and ICO-related uncertainties described above.
13. We have disclosed all information about the risks associated with the exchange of GIVELO and participation in ICO within the reasonably estimable scope at the moment of the conclusion of the Agreement.
Please enter your personal information correctly to participate in the GiveLo